Table of Contents
Assurance Wireless is a government program that provides free wireless services and free government phones to eligible individuals living a low income life. But did you know that Assurance Wireless also offers free tablets to qualified customers? These tablets can be used to access the internet, send and receive emails, and download apps.
To be eligible for a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless, you must either be enrolled in a federal assistance program such as Medicaid, SNAP, or Section 8, or have a household income that does not exceed 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. Additionally, you must be a new Assurance Wireless customer or have been an Assurance Wireless customer for at least 60 days with a phone plan of $30 or more.
Getting a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless is easy. You can apply online or by phone, and if you are approved, you will receive your tablet in the mail within a few weeks. With this tablet, you can stay connected to the world around you without worrying about the cost of internet access.
How to Get a Free Government Tablet from Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless offers a free government tablet to eligible low-income households. Here’s how to get one.
To qualify for a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a resident of one of the states where Assurance Wireless is available
- Be enrolled in a government assistance program, such as Medicaid, SNAP, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Have a household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines
How to Apply
To apply for a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless, follow these steps:
- Visit the Assurance Wireless website and click on “Free Phone” or “Free Tablet” to begin the application process.
- Enter your zip code to check if Assurance Wireless is available in your area.
- Provide your personal information, including your name, address, and date of birth.
- Choose the government assistance program you are enrolled in or provide proof of your household income.
- Select the free government tablet as your device option.
- Review and submit your application.
When applying for a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless, you may need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of enrollment in a government assistance program, such as a Medicaid card or SNAP letter
- Proof of income, such as a recent tax return or paycheck stub
Once your application is approved, you will receive your free government tablet within 7-10 business days.
In conclusion, Assurance Wireless is a government-funded program that provides free wireless phone service and free tablets to eligible low-income households. The program is designed to help those who cannot afford to pay for their own devices and connectivity.
To get a free tablet from Assurance Wireless, one must be enrolled in one of the government assistance programs such as Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), or Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the state.
Assurance Wireless offers discounted data plans, free cell phones, iPhones, discounted tablets, and more to eligible low-income households. The provider also offers FREE Unlimited Minutes and FREE 2.5GB Mobile Hotspot Data. However, during congestion, heavy data users and customers choosing Assurance Wireless or similarly prioritized plans may notice lower speeds than other customers due to data prioritization.
Overall, Assurance Wireless is an excellent option for those who cannot afford to pay for their own devices and connectivity. With their free tablet program, eligible low-income households can stay connected with their loved ones, access educational resources, and even look for job opportunities.