Table of Contents
People usually express their emotions by adding various emojis and stickers to the photos they upload to social media. Sometimes, we need to remove these emojis to cleanup pictures and restore them to the original form. This article will provide you with the best tools, from AI, online, PC, to APP, to help remove emojis from photos. Read the article below for more information.
Table of Content:
- Remove Emojis from Pictures with Online Tools
- Mobile App to Remove Emoji from Photo
- The Best Tool to Remove Emojis from Pictures for PC
- FAQs on How to Remove Emojis from Photos
Remove Emojis from Pictures with Online Tools
1. Fotor – Best AI Object Remover
Powerful AI-driven photo editing tools like background remover, AI enlarger, object remover, one-tab skin retouch, AI art effects, etc.
Over 100,000+ ready-to-use design templates and creative content for graphic design and photo collages.
Millions of HD stock photos for personal and commercial use.
Remove Emoji Now
Fotor is the most advanced emoji remover that automatically removes emojis/memes/stickers from your photos. After continuous learning and technological progress, Fotor can restore the original image after removing the emoji. Moreover, you can also use Fotor to remove any unwanted object from photo in a fast and easy way. In a matter of seconds, you can get rid of watermarks, and also remove someone out of a photo as if they never existed!
- Open the Fotor.
- Click “Open Image” to upload your photo that needs to be removed.
- Click on “Object Remover” to enter the removal tool.
- Use the eraser pen to smear the emoji that needs to be removed.
- Click “Start Removing”, and click the “Download” button to save the picture after you have finished.
PicWish is one of the powerful online tools that can remove any object, such as emoji, from your photos. With its amazing three manual removal tools, including brush, rectangle, and lasso tools, you can easily get clean photos in just a few simple steps.
- Visit the photo retouching page.
- Click the “Upload Image” button to import a photo with emoji.
- Choose among three removal tools and highlight emojis.
- Click “Erase” to remove the emoji from the photo, then click “Save”.
3. Aiseesoft Free Watermark Remover Online
As a free tool to remove emojis from photos, with a simple and clear interface, you can easily complete the removal with Aiseesoft Free Watermark Remover Online. No software download and no registration are required. Best of all, it is compatible with most major photo formats, including JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more.
- Visit the Aiseesoft Free Watermark Remover Online website.
- Click the Upload Photo button to add a photo.
- Then use the tool to select the emoji. There are polygons, lasso, or brushes for you to choose from.
- Click the button to select a tool, then control the mouse to highlight the emoji area.
- Click the “Delete” button, then click the “Save” button to download the photo.
InPaint is another online removal tool. Not only does it get rid of emojis from photos, but it also removes anything that spoils your photos. Simply highlight objects like emojis in your pictures and the Inpaint de-marker tool does all the removal. In addition to that, it can do batch processing to save time.
- Open your browser and find the official page of Inpaint.
- Click the “Upload Image” button to upload your photo.
- Use the red color to highlight the emoji you want to delete.
- Click “Erase” to process your work.
- Once done, click the “Download” button.
5. Apowersoft Online Background Eraser
Apowersoft Online Background Eraser can delete any unwanted objects, including emoticons. This photo background editor achieves the effect of removing emojis from pictures by removing unwanted backgrounds and adding a new background template to replace the old one.
- Open Apowersoft Online Background Eraser online tool.
- Select the photo you want to upload.
- The tool will automatically remove unwanted backgrounds as well as unwanted objects.
- Next, add a new background to your theme.
- Finally, click “Download” to save your edited photo.
Pixlr Online Emoji Remover has a simple interface and easy-to-use operation tools. Use it to easily remove emoji from photos. After finishing the delete operation, you can also use photo editing tools to beautify your photos. In conclusion, pixlr is the choice of many people.
- Go to the official page of Pixlr.
- Click “Open Image” to import the image you need.
- Manually remove emojis using its fix tool.
- Finally, click the “Save” button to download your creation.
The ThebinPaint online emoji remover uses a special algorithm to fill the removed area with pixels near it. Use it to naturally remove emojis from online pictures. In addition, ThebinPaint can also remove watermarks, unwanted people, words and logos, etc. It’s easy to access and use. As long as you have a computer and an internet connection, you can start using it.
- Visit the official web page of ThebinPaint.
- In its interface, click the “Upload Image” button and import the photos you need.
- Select the red circle button and highlight the emoji you want to delete.
- Finally, click the “Erase” button and then the “Download” button to save it on your computer.
Mobile App to Remove Emoji from Photo
Snapseed is a photo editing app for Android and iOS devices. It has a repair feature that helps you quickly and easily remove unwanted content from images, including emojis. Snapseed is a powerful editing tool to modify your photos, including filters, color correction tools, white balance, lens blur, text editor, and more. Without a doubt, Snapseed is highly recommended if you want to work with photos on your phone.
- Open the Snapseed app and tap the plus icon to add the photos you’ll be using.
- Select “Tools” and go to the “Heal” tool.
- Highlight the emoji you want to delete and it will be processed automatically.
- Export the photos to your phone when you’re done.
AirBrush is another solid app you can use to get rid of emojis from photos. Use the eraser tool to automatically delete the area where the emoji is located. The eraser tool is very useful, you can also use it to delete different unwanted objects or people from the picture. In just a few clicks, this tool can transform your pictures and make them perfect.
- Open the AirBrush app.
- Choose Tools > Erase and highlight the area of the emoji in the image that you want to delete.
- Click “Apply” and the tool will automatically remove the highlighted portion.
- Click the “Check” icon to save your processed image.
10. Apowersoft Background Eraser
Apowersoft Background Eraser is one of the best photo background editor apps that can easily remove any undesired objects, such as emojis, that can ruin the overall view of your photo. Using its brush tool, you can manually highlight emojis. In just a few seconds, you can remove emojis from images and get a clean photo.
- Open Apowersoft Background Eraser, and choose “Photo Watermark Removal” to get photos with emojis.
- Use the brush tool and highlight the emoji.
- Then, click the checkmark icon.
- Finally, click “Save” to download the photo.
11. Photo Retouch
TouchRetouch is an application for removing objects. You can easily remove any type of object, smiley, emoji, or sticker from your photos with this app. It is also available on iOS and Android. With TouchRetouch, you just mark the area with the sticker or emoji and hit the erase button. Stickers or emojis are easily removed.
- Open the app and tap the “Album” icon to upload a photo.
- Select Object Delete and choose among the tools it offers.
- With the emoji highlighted, tap the “Go” button.
- When satisfied, click the import icon to save your work.
The Best Tool to Remove Emojis from Pictures for PC
12. Jihosoft Photo Eraser
Jihosoft Photo Eraser is an excellent desktop tool that allows you to remove emojis from photos quickly and easily. The program offers a variety of tools including rectangle, lasso, polygon, brush, smart clone, and more. Remove emojis or unwanted objects from images by analyzing their surroundings. When done, it will populate the selected emoji with an intelligently generated texture. Jihosoft Photo Eraser is an ideal tool if you no longer wish to use images with emojis.
- Open the Jihosoft Photo Eraser application on your computer.
- Click the “Choose Photo” button and import the image you want to remove the emoji from.
- Then highlight the area of the emoji you want to disappear.
- Click the “Erase” button to process your image.
- Save your final image when you’re done.
13. Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop is a powerful photo editing tool with the flexibility to edit photos and remove emojis. It has various advanced features to get rid of emojis from photos without degrading the picture quality. Adobe Photoshop is a professional tool and may not be the best for someone new to it.
- Launch Photoshop and add the photo you want to work with.
- Find the lasso tool or marquee tool on the left toolbar, click the icon and use the mouse to create an area on the emoji.
- Use Content-Aware Fills to remove the emoji.
- Save your picture.
FAQs on How to Remove Emojis from Photos
1. Besides removing emojis, can I use these tools to remove other unwanted things from photos?
OK. All the tools mentioned above can not only remove emojis from photos but also remove any other unwanted people and objects. Very convenient.
2. Can the watermark be removed from photos?
With Fotor’s automatic removal tool, you can easily remove watermarks from photos. All operations can be done online without downloading software.
These are the 14 tools to remove emojis from photos. With them, you can easily create the perfect photo, minus the unwanted stuff. Try them now.