A passcode or a Face ID are probably the two most secure ways to lock your iPhone.
But what if you forget the iPhone passcode you had set? Or haven’t yet set up the Face ID on your newly bought iPhone? Maybe a friend accidentally used your phone’s Face ID and it got locked.
If you want to know how to unlock an iPhone without Face ID or a passcode, there are several methods you can explore.
1. Unlock an iPhone Without a Passcode or Face ID With PassFab iPhone Unlocker
To unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID might seem complicated, especially if you have bought a new phone. You might even wonder if you can use your phone again or not.
But professional software like the PassFab iPhone Unlocker makes the task easy and speedy. PassFab iPhone Unlocker can help you unlock your device again in a few minutes through simple steps.
With PassFab iPhone Unlocker, you don’t need to learn how to unlock an iPhone if you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode. This smart tool does it all for you by removing your existing screen lock so that you can set up your phone as a new device again.
Moreover, PassFab iPhone Unlocker is safe to use and will not damage your phone or compromise your private data.
This all-in-one unlock tool with a 100% success rate also enjoys 5-star reviews from its happy and loyal users.
Key Features of the PassFab iPhone Unlocker
PassFab iPhone Unlocker offers innovative features that make it one of the most effective tools to unlock iPhones and other iOS devices. These include:
- Easy to understand and operate, you can unlock your iPhone yourself.
- Unlock locked, disabled, or broken iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch easily.
- Do the factory reset of any iDevice without an Apple ID or password.
- Remove the Apple ID from an iPhone without a password or verification.
- Bypass screen time passcode without data loss.
- Bypass Remote Management without a username and password—be free of supervision.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices, including the latest iOS 16 and more.
How to Unlock an iPhone Without a Passcode or Face ID With PassFab
- First, download the PassFab iPhone Unlocker on your PC by clicking Free Trial.
- Follow the installation steps and launch the software.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via a cable.
- Click Start on your PC screen to begin removing the iOS screen lock.
- After reading the disclaimer, click Next to continue.
- Follow the instructions to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode if it is not detected.
- Then click Download to download the firmware.
- After the download completes, hit Start Remove to remove the screen lock from your iPhone.
Now you can choose to unlock and set up your iPhone or erase your phone from iCloud.
2. Unlock Your iPhone Without a Passcode or Face ID via iCloud
You can also unlock your iPhone via iCloud. But you should have enabled the Find My app and the Location before on your phone. Then take the following steps:
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- From the iCloud menu, select the Find iPhone option.
- Click All Devices and look for your locked iPhone.
- Select your iPhone and hit Erase iPhone.
- Hit Erase once again and enter your Apple ID and password to confirm.
3. Unlock an iPhone Without a Passcode or Face ID with Find My App
You can unlock your iPhone without a Passcode or Face ID without a computer by using the Find My app. But you should know the Apple ID and password to your locked iPhone and have another iPhone or iPad handy. Here’s how:
- Download and open the Find My app on the other iOS device. Log in with the Apple ID and password of your locked iPhone.
- Click Devices, and select your locked iPhone.
- Click on Erase This Device and click Continue when you see a prompt.
- Then, type your phone number and enter messages if you want—these will appear on the screen after erasing the device. Next, tap on Erase.
- Finally, enter the Apple ID and password connected to the iPhone again and click on Erase.
4. Unlock an iPhone Without a Passcode or Face ID by Calling Apple Support
If you’re not comfortable using these methods to unlock your iPhone yourself, you call Apple Support and talk to an Apple Advisor or visit an offline Apple store to take help in unlocking your iPhone. Your probable recommendation would be to try using the official iTunes method.
But you can save all this time and effort by downloading and running the PassFab iPhone Unlocker.
What Makes PassFab iPhone Unlocker the Smarter Choice
It must be clear to you now how to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID. While you can use any method, the ease, simplicity, and speed of the PassFab iPhone Unlocker make it the smarter choice.