Each year we go to the market and purchase rakhi for our brothers because our Rakhi is a replication of our love towards our brother. We invest a lot of time, effort and money in purchasing the best rakhi for our brother because Raksha Bandhan comes only once a year and we get only one chance in 365 days to express our love towards our brother.
So we make sure that we get the best things for our brother. After all, Raksha Bandhan is meant to celebrate our Bond with our brother. But owing to the current scenario of the Global pandemic that we are going through, it is really difficult to think that it would be possible for us to purchase Rakhi in a nearby shop. So, instead of feeling sad for the same, we can find a feasible substitute for the Rakhis. We can either make them at home or buy rakhi online.
Here are some of the popular ideas for choosing beautiful rakhi designs for your brother in order to shower your love upon them.
- Creative cartoon rakhi designs for kids
- Rakhis with precious Stones in them
- Metal rakhi in order to make the occasion special
- Beautiful peacock Rakhi on the wrist of your brother
- A lovely floral Rakhi for your sweet brother
- A delightful chocolate Rakhi
- Lord Ganesha Rakhi to seek blessings for your brother
- Special handmade rakhi to pour all your love onto your brother’s wrist
- A special and unique personalised rakhi for your brother
Once you are done with getting the best rakhi for your brother either by choosing it from a nearby shop in the market or selecting a lovely Rakhi over the internet or customising a special handmade rakhi for your brother, the next thing that you would be worried about would be to get some delightful sweets for your brother in order to complete the tradition of Raksha Bandhan that involves tying Rakhi on your brother’s wrist and make him eat a sweet delight in order to show your love towards him.
So now that owing to the pandemic many of us might be stuck in some different city and won’t be able to meet our brothers. What we can do is we can send Rakhi gifts online so that the distances created by the pandemic do not affect our relations with our brother.
Here are some delightful desserts that you can send to your brother or cook for him and make his Raksha Bandhan extra special through the mouth-watering and tantalizing taste of the Unique and flavoursome dessert.
- A theme cake for Raksha Bandhan or a personalized cake for your brother such as a photo cake which can easily be purchased from the market or ordered online and be delivered to your brother at his doorstep.
- You can buy some chocolates, whether a bar of single chocolate or an entire box of your brother’s favourite chocolates and send them to him. In order to make it more creative and delightful, you can make a chocolate bouquet and get it delivered to your brother.
- No matter how much we all love to eat Cakes and chocolates yet rakhis would be incomplete without traditional sweets. So you can also buy traditional sweets from a local sweet shop or purchase them online and send them to your brother. You can buy any sweet that your brother likes.
The pandemic has affected us all drastically and has brought major changes in our lives; for some of us it has resulted in the loss of a loved one’s and for others, it has resulted in knowing the importance of having a loved one near us. The pandemic has also taught us to give importance to the values of bond and love along with our family members because life is really very unpredictable and we never know what will happen next.
So instead of waiting for a perfect moment to express our feelings towards the people who we care for. So book your return gift for Rakhi right now and send Rakhi gifts to Delhi, Gurgaon or any desired location where your loved ones live.