The debate whether a person should live in apartments or houses is not going to end any time soon. Few agreed with the fact that living in apartments is more advantageous. But there are many who, even after losing the argument, refuse to accept the fact.
According to them, owning an apartment or living in one is a waste of money. But at the end of this article, people’s perceptions will change for sure. Before moving to the reasons, let’s learn a bit about the luxurious apartments around the world.
- One Hyde Park. London: It is the most famous residential building. It has a lot to keep the residents happy and entertained.
- 432 Park Avenue, New York: It is the tallest building in NYC. The penthouse apartment building has 6-bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and even a library.
- Tour Odeon, Monaco: In Monaco, it is one of the tallest buildings. A person can see the Mediterranean Sea from the building. The building has 70 luxury apartments, a few penthouses and its own infinity pool.
- Grand millennium Islamabad, Pakistan: Located in the prime location of Islamabad, which might turn into a blue area in the near future. The building has 2 towers: A and B, dedicated to residential and hotel living.
- Opus Hong Kong, Hong Kong: The eighth floor of this building has a record of being sold at the highest ever price. This apartment offers so many amenities to the residents, including an electric car charging facility and rainwater recycling.
Reasons Why a Person Should Move into The Apartment:
Here are the following reasons that tell why living in apartments is the best.
· Financially savvy
· Easy to maintain
· Better safety and security
· Apartments have a lot of modern amenities
· Enjoy the gift of time:
These days everyone looks for ways to save money. It is the only reason many even avoid relocating to new homes. When someone suggests moving into an apartment, they argue that the rent of an apartment is more than the mortgage. Here they are not focusing on the bigger picture.
At the time a person moves into the house, the mortgage is not the only expense they have to bear. Property tax, down payment, and so many other expenses are also waiting for them. Even the energy bills of homes are higher, as it is more costly to heat up or cool down a bigger space.
On the other hand, when a person plans to move into an apartment, they have to pay a deposit fee. There is no need to worry about monthly expenses, as there is none. Also, the utility bill decreases.
Easy to Maintain:
The other best part of moving into apartments is that there is no need to worry about maintenance. It is the responsibility of the owners or the authorities.
In home ownership, all the duties are done by an individual. Not only does it take time, but a huge investment is also required. Even if a person hires someone to manage each task, they still have to pay to get the task done.
In an apartment, there is no need to worry if it’s raining or snowing outside. You don’t have to shovel the snow later. If the rain is leaking, call the apartment staff from your bed. They will come and fix the issue for you.
Better Safety and Security:
No one likes to compromise on safety these days. The good thing about apartments is that they all have controlled access, security cameras, gates and even guards on the entrance point. Moreover, the neighbors are quite close, so whenever needed, they can come for a rescue instantly.
Contrary to that, making a home safe is not easy, mainly if it’s not in a well-developed society. Even if a person installs cameras all around, still the chance that someone breaks in is high. It is something that gives a person continuous stress. Why not get rid of the stress and move into a place that is secure for your family and children?
Apartments Have a Lot of Modern Amenities:
The amenities apartments offered are hard to get anywhere else. Most of the apartments have their own gyms, restaurants, hotels, playgrounds, swimming pools and much more. It simply means there is no need to leave the building for entertainment purposes. Even children can spend quality time freely, as parents know well, they are safe.
Enjoy the Gift of Time:
Time is one thing that people don’t have these days. As soon as a person comes back from the job, they have to manage other chores around the house. All this forces a person to live like a robot. The apartments change the living style of people. It gives you more time. There is no need to worry about maintaining a garden or some other part of the house, as it is the duty of authority.